- Respect Ourselves (kids to respect themselves) – I am organized. I want others to be proud of me. I act safely.
- Respect Others – I treat people with kindness. I go out of my way to help people. I keep my hands and feet to myself.
- Respect Property – I keep my belongings neat and tidy. I look after school resources.
- Respect Learning – I am motivated. I engage in my class. I complete quality work.
Overview of Procedures
We train your child about
- what choice did you make that was inappropiate?
- what could you have done?
- What will happen if you continue?
We train you (Parents’) about
- How to repeat the learnings that your kid has learned from our special educators.
- We give you home work and you share the tasks via video recordings and special homework sheets that our special educators and physical/ occupational therapists have taught you.
- Parents, training and alignment cum awareness program. For more details refer to the dedicated training for parents’ page in our website.